Sunday, July 8, 2012

Together Forever

I saw this card on Stephanie's blog, she posts on the PTI Forum and makes some really beautiful cards.  I have to admit, I copied this card almost exactly as her's since I liked it so much.

I used white cardstock for the card base.  On a separate, smaller piece of white, I stamped the music notes,  tied Maraschino twine around it and adhered it to the card base.  I die cut the red and white hearts, layered them and adhered them to the card, adding two pearls in the center.  My last step was to stamp the sentiment and round the bottom right hand corners.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Background Basics:  Music, Love & Marriage
  • Paper:  PTI White Stamper's Select, Pure Poppy
  • Tools:  Standard Heart Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine; Pearls
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!