Monday, July 16, 2012

Seventh Birthday

I made this card a few months ago - it was a lot of fun to do!  I used pink for the card base, using card edgers on the right side for a little design.  I topped the pink with a layer of yellow pattern paper, again cutting the right hand side.  I stamped the little girl, colored her with Copics, cut out the image and adhered her to the yellow paper.

The balloons were die cut in pinks and blue cardstock. I glued a piece of twine to each balloon and arranged them in a bunch, placing them on the yellow, some with foam tape for dimension.  Next, I gathered the twine ends, tied them with a bow and placed it on top of her hand to make it look like she's holding the balloons.  I stamped Kaylei's name over 3 of the balloons.

I die cut the 7 and placed it on a pinking circle.  I added the flowers with gem centers, stamped the sentiment and tied a pink ribbon around the spine. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  CC Designs "Birthday Sadie"; PTI Heart-2-Heart #2; Studio G $1
  • Paper:  DCWV Spring Fling & Summer Days; Bazzill
  • Tools:  PTI Heart-2-Heart #2 Die; By The Numbers Die, Card Edgers #3; Pinking Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Prisma Flowers; Gems; Twine; Copics; Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  5.0" x 5.0"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!