Saturday, July 21, 2012

SAF: Morning Make-n-Take

Here's the first item of the day - "Morning Make-n-Take".  For this card I used Raspberry Fizz for the card base, rounding the corners on the bottom.  I stamped the floral image on White Stamper's Select using stamps from Rosie Posie, Turning A New Leaf and a little flower from Borders & Corners: Oval.  I rounded the corners on the bottom corners only. 

I stamped the sentiment from Harvest Berries onto vellum (I don't use vellum enough in my card making!) using Staz-On, and adhered it to the back of the cardstock with scor-tape.  I also added a little vellum tape underneath it to help hold the vellum in place.  This was an easy card to make and looks like it took much longer.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Rosie Posie, Turning A New Leaf, Borders & Corners: Oval, Harvest Berries
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stamper's Select
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Vellum, Scor-Tape, Staz-On
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  Haven't used the Borders & Corners Oval set for a long time - or vellum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!