Saturday, July 21, 2012

SAF: Limited Supply Challenge

I thought this was going to be tough to do as we could only use a limited supply of items - 1) a floral stamp set, 2) White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist and Simply Chartreuse cardstock, 3) Hawaiian Shores Bitty Dot ribbon and 4) Simply Chartreuse buttons.  Luckily the only item I didn't have was the ribbon!  But we could also add twine, glitter or use dies.  Whew!

I used Hawaiian Shores for the card base and added a layer of Aqua Mist cardstock.  I stamped the pattern background by using Flower Fusion #12 and Harvest Berries and adhered it to a piece of Simply Chartreuse cardstock, cut with Card Edgers #4.  I placed this on top of the Aqua Mist cardstock.

I stamped "in my prayers" onto a double ended banner made with Aqua Mist cardstock, cutting off the tail on one side so it lined up with card.  I added a button and some Honeydew twine to complete the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #12, Harvest Berries, Gracious Vases
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, White Stamper's Select
  • Tools:  PTI Double Ended Banners, Card Edgers #4
  • Other:  Twine, PTI Simply Chartreuse Button
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!