Friday, July 20, 2012

Male Happy Birthday

Time for another male birthday card!  For this one I used Kraft for the card base and inked around the edges with white ink.  I rounded the corners on the right hand side.  I added a layer of green polka dots, again rounding the corners.

I die cut another piece of Kraft, using PTI's Celebration Frame die, ran it through a woodgrain impression plate, inked around the edges in white and adhered it to the card.  I die cut the double ended banner and stamped the sentiment.  I threaded a couple of wood buttons with jute and placed them on the banner.  Perfect for a male - brown and green!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Gracious Vases
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, New Leaf, Dotty Biscotti
  • Tools:  PTI Celebrations Frame Die, Double Ended Banner Die, Woodgrain Impression Plate; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  PTI Woodgrain Buttons; Jute; White Ink
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!