I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest, but it was just one strip of red, white and blue with a star cut out in the bottom of the strip. I decided to do mine a bit different.
I cut 3 strips each of red, white and blue cardstock (all from scraps!), using my double ended banners. I lined them up in a pattern on a Kraft card base and trimmed off the tops. I stamped the "thank you" in blue ink in the bottom center.
I found a small piece of silver, striped cardstock that I know is several years old, but it worked perfectly to make the stars for the card. I adhered the stars, placing a few of them on foam tape for dimension. I thought this would be a nice card to send to someone in the military or who has just returned home.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #4
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, White Stamper's Select
- Tools: PTI Double Ended Banners Die; Star Nestabilities
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Use What I Have: Silver striped cardstock

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!