Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sending Prayers (CAS #15)

I love the color combinations of this card!  I used New Leaf for the card base and added a layer of black.  The leaves are stamped twice on white cardstock - once fully inked, and once where I stamped off the excess ink on a separate piece of paper, and then stamped over the original leaves to create a "shadow look".  I rounded the corners and adhered it to the card.

I added the sentiment and a few butterflies stamped in cantaloupe ink.  To finish the card, I added crystals to the butterfly centers.  Easy to make but looks elegant.

Card Details:  
  • Paper:  PTI New Leaf, White Stamper's Select; Recollections
  • Stamps:  PTI Turning A New Leaf, Beautiful Butterflies
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!