It's been so hot here that right now an ice cream cone sounds wonderful! I used Kraft for the card base and added a layer of blue chevron pattern paper. I used a corner shaper punch on the chevron paper and inserted the next layer, a pattern paper with popsicles on it.
I stamped the ice cream cone and sentiment onto white cardstock, placed it on a layer of red cardstock and adhered it to the card with foam tape for dimension. I used silver Stickles on the ice cream cone and wrapped Shore twine around the spine.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Sweet As Can Be, Shapes By Design
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy, White Stamper's Select; DCWV
- Tools: Standard Circle Nestabilities; EK Success Corner Shaper
- Other: Twine; Stickles; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Use What I Have: Haven't used either of these stamps sets for a long time

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!