I'm using the Retro Style stamps again, this time combining the birthday and graduation sets. There are so many possibilities with these sets!
I started with a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base and went to town! First, I added the grass using some of those leftover Easter scraps of Spring Moss stripes. Next, I die-cut the sign on the left, using leftover Lemon Tart stripes, the arrow is cut in Spring Moss cardstock and stamped in Spring Moss ink. The bottom portion is stamped in Hibiscus Burst ink and Happy in Hawaiian Shores; Happy is on foam tape for dimension. I added the sign post in True Black cardstock.
The other sign is die-cut in Smokey Shadow cardstock with the signs cut in white and stamped with Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores and Harvest Gold inks. I thought both of the signs next to each other just flowed perfectly! To finish the card, I added a couple of clouds, die-cut in Bazzill white cardstock. One of the smaller clouds is placed on foam tape for dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Retro Style Graduation, Retro Style Birthday Sentiments
- Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores, True Black, Smokey Shadow, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Spring Moss Stripes, Lemon Tart Stripes; Bazzill
- Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Retro Style, Clouds 1 & 2 Collection
- Tools: Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Loving the Retro style! May have to get them.
ReplyDelete