The challenge for this month is use this picture of wood blocks as inspiration. When I saw it, I immediately thought of falling stars.....I like using anything with stars on cards!
I adhered the stars to white cardstock, trying to follow the color layout in the wood blocks image. It took me close to twenty minutes to put all of the stars on here...there had to be an easier way, but it became therapeutic after a while. lol For the sentiment, I used one of the Bubble Talk dies, cut in Spring Moss and placed on foam tape. A perfect sentiment for the card!
The star panel is attached to a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base. I added Caribbean twine wrapped around the card as an embellishment.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Lil Inker Designs Bunny Star
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse, Enchanted Evening, Tropical Teal, Orange Zest, Plum Pudding
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Bubble Talk
- Tools: Stampin' Up Star Confetti Border Punch
- Other: Foam Tape; Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Beautiful great color combo super take on the PTI sketch
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so pretty and fun! I love the rainbow stars!
ReplyDeleteDelightful! Love how the stars are arranged in rainbow colors!
ReplyDeleteLOL! So now you've reduced your scrap pile by an ounce! Well, you got a beautiful card out of it!
ReplyDeleteLove your starry card and such a great take on the photo inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThat was a true labor of love, Lainey, and so worth it! Your rainbow of cascading stars is sensational!! Enjoy the hop!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun card, Lainey! That must have been lots of work, but so worth it.
ReplyDeleteTerrific card!
ReplyDeleteoh I like your stars!
ReplyDeleteLainey the stars are just perfect! Lots of love went into putting those stars on.
ReplyDeleteLove those cute stars! Pretty card :)
ReplyDelete