Okay, so maybe I'm stuck in a little bit of a color rut right now....I do seem to be using the same colors over and over lately lol. Let's see if I can step out of my "color rut" for a few days....(this one's for you Susi! haha)
On Fresh Snow linen cardstock, I stamped the flowers in black ink and added the layers in Pure Poppy and Berry Sorbet inks. The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks.
I stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed it on fun foam for dimension. The panel is on a Berry Sorbet cardstock card base leaving a bit of border on the right hand side.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Altenew Painted Flowers, Label Love
- Paper: PTI Fresh Snow Linen, Berry Sorbet
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse; Versafine Onyx Black
- Other: Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Oh, I am swooning over those beautiful roses.
ReplyDelete