When I saw PTI's Make It Monday #184 - Gold Dipped Die-cuts, I knew I would have to try this technique. And of course I had to buy the Leaf Prints dies to do it!
I started with a Canyon Clay cardstock card base and added a layer of "Fall-ish" looking striped pattern paper. Next, I die-cut the bookmark in Vintage Cream cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it in dark brown ink. I wrapped thin gold cording around the top and adhered it to the card.
I die-cut the leaves in the same Canyon Clay cardstock, dipped the edges in Versamark ink, sprinkled them with gold Zing embossing powder and heated it with my heat tool. I love watching the embossing powder turn shiny as it heats! I placed the two leaves on foam tape for a bit of dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Classics: October
- Paper: PTI Canyon Clay, Vintage Cream, Autumn Abundance
- Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate; Versamark
- Tools: PTI Leaf Prints Die, Basic Bookmark #3 Die
- Other: Zing; Foam Tape; Cording
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I LOVE this card!!!!!! Because it was sent to me!!!! It is so beautiful, the pictures don't do it justice!!!!!
ReplyDelete