Well the Journal Cards I bought from PTI have more than paid off since I use them so much!
I started with a white cardstock card base and added a layer of Summer Sunrise cardstock, impressed with stars. Next, I cut a rectangle in pattern paper the same size as the journal card and rounded the corners.
Journal Card #5 is die-cut in white. I die-cut "birthday" three times and stacked and glued them together. I placed it on the journal card on an angle and stamped happy above it in black ink.
To finished the card, I added the Memory Clip at the top, tied with crochet twine.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Classics: September
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile, Autumn Abundance
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Birthday Trio, Journal Card #5, Memory Clips, Star Impression Plate
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Crochet Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Darling card. Great tip about layering the letter 3 times. I bet it look great up close. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete