It's fun to make your own background for a card, and I always have good results when I use Lovely Layers. And this is a color I don't normally use, but I like the way it turned out.
On white cardstock, I drew a light pencil line down the middle of the paper so I knew where to start stamping so the images would be centered. I stamped the first layer Spring Moss ink and the centers in Simply Chartreuse ink.
I cut a strip of Simply Chartreuse cardstock and stamped the sentiment in black ink, adhering it with foam tape. The panel is placed on a Simply Chartreuse cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Lovely Layers, Beautiful Butterflies
- Paper: PTI Simply Chartreuse, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Lainey, this is so pretty. I love that color. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete