Happy July! I know once we hit July we're heading toward Fall. I know it's a long way off but at least we're going in the right direction!
I was playing around with watercolor again for this card. I placed Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse and Aqua Mist inks on a piece of acetate and spritzed it with water. I transferred the ink onto a piece of watercolor paper until I got the effect I wanted. I love this color combo (thanks Heather Nichols!).
Celebrate is die-cut 2 times in white cardstock and once in gold foil paper, stacked and glued together. I stamped the sentiment in blank ink. The watercolor panel is on a Tropical Teal cardstock card base.
To make the card a little more festive looking, I added stars cut in Tropical Teal and Simply Chartreuse cardstock.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Good Times
- Paper: PTI Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse; 140# Watercolor; Gold Foil
- Ink: PTI Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Good Times, Small Sketched Stars
- Other: Acetate; Water
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!