Friday, July 10, 2015

Hello

Laura Bassen is my downfall (I want everything she uses!!) - she posts the most beautiful cards and makes everything look so easy. Therefore, when she used this pearlescent embossing paste, I knew I had to get it!

I placed a circles stencil over a piece of white cardstock and filled the holes with the embossing paste. It doesn't use much paste at all to cover the stencil. I set it aside to let it dry.

In the meantime, I die-cut "hello" in Raspberry Fizz cardstock. When the card was completely dry, I attached the word. The picture really doesn't show how beautiful the embossing paste really is!

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz
  • Dies:  PTI Swoosh
  • Other:  Heidi Swapp Circles Stencil; Dreamweaver Pearlescent Embossing Paste
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!