Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hope Your Birthday Is Unforgettable

Here's my cute, favorite, little elephant again!

I stamped the elephant on a piece of 4" x 5.25" white cardstock and colored him with Copics. I added a strip of Sweet Blush polka dot paper down the left hand side. The balloon is die-cut in the same paper and placed on foam tape for a little dimension.

The sentiment is stamped in black ink. I rounded the right hand corners and placed the panel on a white cardstock card base. A few clear sequins completed the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  WPlus9 Unforgettable
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush Polka Dots
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  R81, W00, W1, W3
  • Dies:  WPlus9 Unforgettable
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Sequins; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!