Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hooray! Hooray!

Here's another one of these cute little critters! They sure come in handy for kid's cards.

I placed a layer of purple pattern paper on a white cardstock card base, rounding the right hand corners.  I die-cut two Journal cards, one in Spring Moss and one in white.

The critter is stamped in black ink and colored with Copics. The 6 is die-cut three times in Plum Pudding cardstock, glued and stacked together. Happy Birthday is stamped ink black in on a Spring Moss banner.

I finally got around to using my Type Strips die...and used it for Olivia's name, cut in Summer Sunrise cardstock. I like the look of these letters and will be using this die again in the future. The white journal card is on foam tape.

To finish the card, I tied white ribbon around the spine, added a few sequins and the heart.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Birthday, Type Strips II; Stampin' Up Cheerful Critters
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, Plum Pudding, Happy Spots
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  E31, E33, R81, Y32, YG93, V15, W1
  • Dies:  PTI Journal Card #7, Bountiful Banners, Block Alpha Numbers, Type Bits Strip, Flipping Out
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Ribbon; Sequins; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!