Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Champ

Happy Fourth of July! I know it's not football season yet, but this is a nice red, white and blue card to post for today.

On a white stitched rectangle, I stamped the jersey in Spring Rain ink with Enchanted Evening accents. I added the sentiment and #1 Fan in Pure Poppy ink. The rectangle is attached to a panel of Enchanted Evening cardstock, impressed with the Cover Plate: Center Stage die.

I die-cut the football and stamped it in pearlescent brown ink, placing it on foam tape. The stitched stars are die-cut in Spring Rain and Pure Poppy cardstock and also on foam tape.

To finish the card, I tied maraschino twine around the spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Football Frenzy
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, White Stampers Select, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening; Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate
  • Dies:  PTI Football Frenzy, Cover Plate: Center Stage; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles, Stitched Stars
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!