Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Celebrate Your Big Day With Cake

This is a stamp set I got with a $50 purchase from Stampin' Up. I really like it when companies offer something extra with a purchase. I wish more companies would do it!

On Kraft cardstock, I stamped the cake images in Versamark ink and sprinkled them with white Zing embossing powder. I melted the embossing powder with my heat tool.

I die-cut the tag and stamped the sentiment in rosebud ink. I stamped the word "celebrate", (which is part of the sentiment) on Raspberry Fizz cardstock, fussy cut it and placed it on foam tape. I stamped "happy birthday" on Hawaiian Shores cardstock, trimmed it and rounded the corners.

The glitter at the bottom of the card was made with a piece of scor-tape, drenched with clear glitter. I tied pink sorbet twine at the top and placed the tag on foam tape.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Stampin' Up Big Day
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Rosebud; Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Tag Sale #7
  • Tools:  Small Corner Rounder; Heat Tool
  • Other:  Scor-Tape; Glitter; Twine; Foam Tape; Zing Embossing Powder
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!