Friday, July 24, 2015

Still Young At Heart

I see these ladies all over Pinterest and finally bought one of the stamp sets at Michael's.

The image is stamped on white cardstock, die-cut with a stitched rectangle. I colored her with Copics,  making sure to use bright colors and that her outfit coordinated with her hat and sneakers! I placed the colored image a layer of Summer Sunrise cardstock on an angle. 

I stamped the sentiment in black ink on a little rectangle cut in Pure Poppy cardstock, placing it on foam tape, slightly to the side of the main image. The Pure Poppy gingham paper is layered on a white cardstock card base. 

To help fill in some of the white bottom I stamped the grass in black ink and colored it with a green Copic. I also added glitter to the visor of her hat. This will be us someday!  LOL

I'm happy with the way this turned out - it really looks like a nice summer-like birthday card. It's hard to read the sentiment in the picture - it says "still young at heart...slightly older everywhere else".

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Art Impressions His & Hers Campers; WPlus9 Unforgettable
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Pure Poppy Gingham
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  B12, E50, R24, R29, R81, T2, Y11, Y13, Y35, Y38, YG25, W1 
  • Dies:  Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!