Thursday, July 16, 2015

Love Is All You Need

A simple card sometimes is all you need (in addition to love...lol). I think one of the PTI Design Team made something similar to this, but I can't remember who.

I scored the front of the card using my Scor-pal, about 1/2" in on all 4 sides. Just adding these lines helps to take away so much of the plain, white background.

The hearts and "love" are die-cut with Raspberry Fizz pattern paper. I die-cut the banner, stamped it with the sentiment and placed it on foam tape. 


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wonderful Words: Love
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, 2008 Bitty Box Basics
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Wonderful Words: Love, Building Blocks
  • Tools:  Scor-Pal
  • Other: Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!