Friday, December 8, 2017

Believe...

Sometimes tags take just as much time to make as a card!

I used Tag Sale #4 and die-cut it in Kraft and Pure Poppy cardstock. On a stitched circle die-cut in Dark Indigo cardstock, I stamped the snow in white ink. The circle is on fun foam for dimension.

The deer is die-cut in white cardstock four times and stacked together with the top one colored with Copic markers. I die-cut the banner in Pure Poppy cardstock, stamped "believe" in Versamark, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat set it.

I added snowflakes die-cut in white cardstock, adding clear sequins to the middle and maraschino twine for the tie.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Holiday Button Bits; MFT Dashing Deer; Altenew Snowing
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select, Kraft, Dark Indigo
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Color Box Frost White; Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Tag Sale #4, Stemmed Statements; MFT Dashing Deer; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Circles
  • Copics:  E33, E35, E42, R22, R27
  • Tools:  Heat Tool; EK Success Snowflake Punch
  • Other:  Twine; Embossing Powder; Sequins; Fun Foam
  • Size:  3.0" x 3.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!