Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Let It Snow...

I've been making a bunch of tags and decided to personalize them. I think it'll be fun to see if the recipients notice their name on the tag. Probably not...they'll most likely rip the paper off and throw it in the trash!!😮 Guess who'll be fishing the tags out of the trash?😎

I die-cut the tag in Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky cardstock. I used a stencil and white ink for the snow and added a snowdrift in white cardstock at the bottom with my usual glitter line. The bear is die-cut in white cardstock, stamped in black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I placed him on foam tape for dimension and added some pink chalk for his rosy cheeks.

I stamped out the name, placed it on an Enchanted Evening banner and added denim twine for the tie.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  MFT Polar Bear Pals, Snow Globe Kit; PTI Type Strips II
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Blueberry Sky; Memento Tuxedo Black; Colorbox Frost White
  • Dies:  PTI Tag Sale #10, Type Bits Strip, Stemmed Statement; MFT Polar Bear Pals;
  • Copics:  B21, B34, T1
  • Tools:  Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil
  • Other:  Twine; Glitter; Foam Tape; Chalk
  • Size:  2.5" x 3.75"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!