I never thought I'd enjoy making shaker cards as much as I do now because MFT has made it so easy to do with their shaker pouches!
I started by sponging Blueberry Sky ink on a panel of white cardstock and die-cut the opening for the shaker pouch. On the piece that was die-cut, I added the house, trees and snowdrift die-cuts. This kit is amazing with the details! I added glitter to the snow on the roof and the snowdrift. I also drew a white line with a gel pen on the trees - I saw one of the MFT Design Team do this and I liked the look of it.
I placed confetti, sequins and glitter in the shaker pouch and attached it to the Blueberry Sky cardstock card base. My next step was placing the white panel (that had the shaker die-cut from it) over the pouch and securing it to the card base. Confused? You really need to watch the video on the MFT website to see how to do this and it'll all make sense.
I added a couple snowdrifts to the card, making sure the top one lined up perfectly with the snowdrift in the shaker. I stamped the sentiment in Blueberry Sky ink. A few more trees and some maraschino twine finished the card. Love the way this one turned out!
Card Details:
Card Details:
- Stamps: MFT Snow Globe Kit
- Paper: PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Spring Rain
- Ink: PTI Blueberry Sky
- Dies: MFT Snow Globe Kit; PTI In The Meadow
- Other: Twine; Glitter; Shaker Pouch
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!