Saturday, December 9, 2017

Merry Christmas...

I had an extra cute bear sitting around and thought I'd make a quick card with it.

I created the sky by rubbing Hawaiian Shores ink on a piece of white cardstock. I added the snowflakes, die-cut in white cardstock.

The bear was die-cut in white cardstock and his scarf colored with Copics. I just bought Speech Bubbles and die-cut this one in white cardstock and stamped the sentiment in black ink.

The panel is on a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base. I added clear sequins to the snowflake centers to complete the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  MFT Polar Bear Pals, Snow Globe Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink:  PTI Hawaiian Shores; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  BG23, RV17, W1
  • Dies:  MFT Polar Bear Pals, Speech Bubbles, Snowflake Spendor
  • Other:  Sequins
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Just had to PIN this beauty - the combination of the Polar Pals and Snowflakes makes for a perfect Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!