Saturday, December 30, 2017

I Hope Santa Spoils You Rotten (#5)...

And finally the last of the Santa's Elves cards!!

On white cardstock, I sponged on a little bit of Lemon Tart ink for the background so the card didn't look so white. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added a strip of Tropical Teal stripes.

Everything was die-cut in white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I added glitter to the elf's hat and cuff and pink chalk to his cheeks before placing him on foam tape for dimension. The bells and the purple present are also on foam tape.

I really had a lot of fun making all 5 cards!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  MFT Santa's Elves
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Tropical Teal Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Lemon Tart; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  BG15, BG49, C3, E30, E33, G24, R24, Y35, YG67, V15 
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Glitter; Chalk
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Love this latest version using the MFT Santa's Elves set, Lainey - the colours are bright & fun, and of course, I love all the presents & baubles. Everything is coloured so beautifully too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!