We're almost done with the Santa's Elves cards! I can't take credit for this design, I saw it on Susan's Blue Fog Studio Blog and thought it was so cute! I changed mine just a little from the one she made.
I took a piece of white cardstock, ran it through the Cuttlebug with a woodgrain impression plate and adhered it to a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base. The elf and the ornaments were die-cut in white cardstock, stamped with black ink and colored with Copic markers. I added pink chalk to his cheeks and glitter on his hat and cuffs.
I used lilac twine to hang the ornaments and placed them and the elf on foam tape for dimension. I made a little mark with a white gel pen on the ornaments to give them a shiny look. The sentiment was stamped in black ink on a piece of Pure Poppy cardstock.
Card Details:
- Stamps: MFT Santa's Elves
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: BG15, C3, E30, E33, R24, T1, V9, V15
- Dies: MFT Santa's Elves; PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate
- Other: Foam Tape; Twine; Chalk; Gel Pen; Glitter
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!