Friday, December 29, 2017

Deck The Halls...

Heather Nichols always uses Kraft cardstock for her projects and I really like the look of it. I'm trying to use it more often....sometimes it works for me, sometimes not.

I started with a piece of Kraft cardstock and stamped the branches in Olive Twist and Prairie Grass inks. I stamped the sentiment and added a bunch of white paint splatters to make it look like it's snowing.

The ornaments are die-cut in Scarlet Jewel cardstock 3 times. I stamped the image on one in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and melted it. I placed them on the panel and added the stitched string and bows.

The panel is adhered to an Olive Twist cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI What The Doodle: Ornament, Holiday Greens, Love Lives Here: Holiday, Tiny Tags II
  • Paper:  PTI Olive Twist, Scarlet Jewel, Kraft
  • Ink:  PTI Olive Twist, Prairie Grass, Scarlet Jewel; Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI What The Doodle: Ornament
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; White Paint
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!