I got the idea of putting three reindeer together from Laurie Schmidlin - she posted the cutest card on her blog in October when the Dash Away All set was released.
For my card, I started with a piece of white cardstock, stamped the snow in Versamark ink, sprinkled on white embossing powder and heat set it. Next, I took Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky inks and sponged them over top of the embossed snow.
I die-cut the three deer in Kraft cardstock and edged around them with white ink. I tied brown twine around their necks to connect them together, adding brown noses to two deer and a red gem for Rudolph, leading the pack. The deer are on foam tape for dimension.
The banner is die-cut in Spring Rain cardstock and the sentiment stamped in Blueberry Sky ink. I placed the panel on a Dark Indigo cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Dash Away All
- Paper: PTI Dark Indigo, Spring Rain, Kraft, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Fresh Snow, Cocoa Bean; Versamark
- Dies: PTI Dash Away All, Tag Sale: Quilted
- Tools: Heat Tool
- Other: Twine; Gem; Foam Tape; Recollections Embossing Powder
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!