Monday, December 11, 2017

Merry Christmas...

I like the look of these circle sentiments and it takes the guessing out of which sentiment to use!

On a white cardstock card base, I stamped little snowflakes in Soft Stone ink and added a strip of Blueberry Sky polka dot paper down the side.

For the snowman scene, I used a circle of Soft Stone cardstock for the background and added two trees die-cut in Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado cardstock. Next, I added a snowdrift in white cardstock, complete with a glitter line.

The snowman is die-cut in white cardstock 3 times and stacked together. I added the eyes, buttons and arms in Smokey Shadow cardstock, the nose in Orange Zest and the scarf using a scrap of Pure Poppy Bitty Blocks.

The Merry Christmas circle is die-cut in Blueberry Sky cardstock and placed on top of the entire scene, which is on fun foam for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Winter Penguin
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, True Black, Orange Zest, Soft Stone, Blueberry Sky Bitty Dots, Pure Poppy Bitty Boxes, Smokey Shadow
  • Ink:  PTI Soft Stone
  • Dies:  MFT Snow Globe Kit, Merry Christmas Circle Frame
  • Other:  Glitter; Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Super card, Lainey! Love the snowflake accents around the circle frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!