Sunday, December 10, 2017

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer...

Another quick card for today. I copied this idea from one of the PTI Design Team - but I don't remember which one.😳

On white cardstock I stamped the names of the reindeer in Pure Poppy ink at the bottom. The top is snow stamped in Aqua Mist ink. I placed this panel on a white cardstock card base adding a layer of red and white polka paper.

The deer is die-cut in Cocoa Bean cardstock and edged with Cocoa Bean ink. I placed it on foam tape and added a red gem for the nose.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Dash Away All
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Cocoa Bean; Recollections
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Cocoa Bean
  • Dies:  PTI Dash Away All
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Gem
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!