Thursday, December 28, 2017

This Is A Time Of Love & Cheer...

I was still making last minute cards right up until Christmas! I need to plan better for next year.😊

This card started with a white cardstock case base layered with a piece of Scarlet Jewel cardstock, embossed with stripes. For the sentiment, I cut a rectangle of white cardstock, stamped it in Olive Twist ink and backed it with gold foil paper. I placed it on fun foam for dimension.

The greens, berries and pinecones were all die-cut in white cardstock. I stamped the greens in Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Olive Twist and Simply Chartreuse, the berries in Scarlet Jewel and Pure Poppy and the pinecone in Cocoa Bean. A couple of the greens are on foam tape for dimension.

I added a little bit of glitter to the greens and tied gold shimmer twine around it. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Holiday Greens, Stylish Sentiments: Holiday
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Scarlet Jewel; Gold Foil
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Olive Twist, Simply Chartreuse, Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy, Cocoa Bean
  • Dies:  PTI Holiday Greens
  • Other:  Darice Stripes Embossing Folder; Glitter; Fun Foam; Foam Tape; Twine
  • Size:  5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!