Saturday, December 16, 2017

Peace...

Every year I make a special Hanukkah card for someone I used to work with. He said he keeps them and includes them in his decorations each year.

I started with a piece of white cardstock and scored it on the diagonal every half inch. I placed the panel on a Dark Indigo cardstock card base.

The star, which is actually two parts, is die-cut in Dark Indigo three times and stacked together. I placed it on a Blueberry Sky circle, adhering fun foam to the back to give it some dimension. I added a small silver ball to each of the star points.

Peace is die-cut once in silver sparkle cardstock and twice in white cardstock and stacked together. This silver paper is gorgeous!

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Blueberry Sky, Dark Indigo; MFT Silver Sparkle
  • Dies:  PTI Menorah Medley, Wet Paint Holiday
  • Tools:  Scor-Pal
  • Other:  Fun Foam; Silver Balls
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!