Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Tags - Part 2

These are the other 4 tags I made.  You can see I really did get a lot of use from Tag Sale 5!  The tags were so much fun to make!  I can't wait until next year to start making more.......(did I really just say that?)  lol




Project Details:
Ornament
  • Stamps:  PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas, Holiday Button Bits
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, Ripe Avocado, DCWV
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, PTI Tag Sale 5
  • Other:  Copics, Glitter Pen, Ribbon
  • Size:  2" x 3-3/4"
Merry Christmas
  • Stamps:  PTI Stylish Sentiments:  Holiday
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Pinefeather
  • Tools:  PTI Holiday Words Die, Holly Jolly Die, Tag Sale 5
  • Other:  Ribbon, Glimmer Mist, Gems
  • Size:  2" x 3-3/4"
Tree
  • Stamps:  PTI Holiday Button Bits
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy; Heidi Grace
  • Tools:  PTI Love Lives Here: Holiday, Tag Sale 5
  • Other:  Ribbon, Stickles, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, PTI Coaster
  • Size:  2" x 3-3/4"
Snowman
  • Stamps:  PTI Tremendous Treats:  Christmas, Snowman Accessories
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Pinefeather
  • Tools:  PTI Shape Up Series: Snowman, Tag Sale 5, EK Success Snowflake Punch
  • Other:  Stickles, Ribbon, Copics, Chalk
  • Size:  2" x 3-3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!