Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Seasons Greetings

I made this card for my parents' mail carrier; I always try to make her something "postage" related. I used white for the card base and layered it with green and the postage pattern paper.  I cut the tag from Tag Sale 5, made the hill of snow from ripping white paper and stamped the snowflakes. The sledder (you can see I used this die a lot too!) was made with a diecut and backed with coaster for support.  I added gold Stickles to the snowflake centers and glitter along the edge of the snow and the bottom of the sled.  Next steps were adding the pompom, ribbon, bells and twine.  The tag is mounted on foam tape.  To bring all the gold on the card together, I put Anita's stickers on the corners.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Signature Christmas, Shape Up Snowman Accessories
  • Paper:  PTI Scarlet Jewel, Bazzill, DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale 5, In The Meadow Silhouettes Die
  • Other:  Anita's Stickers, Bells, Ribbon, Twine, Pompom, Stickles, Martha Stewart Glitter, PTI Coaster
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!