Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cocoa Snowman

I made this for a friend of mine who's a cocoa drinker.  I used a tea tin purchased from PTI and wrapped blue pattern paper around the bottom and on the lid.  I diecut the snowman, stamped the face, coloring the nose and cheeks.  I stamped the cocoa cup, colored it, cut it out and adhered to to the snowman's body with foam tape.  I bent the arms to make it look like the snowman is holding the cup (an idea I got from Nichole's blog) and stamped "hot cocoa mix" (who knew I had this stamp? lol) on the bottom.  I added the twine and typed up the directions on the computer and put them on the back of the can.  The can is filled with a bag of Starbucks cocoa mix - I also included a mug, ceramic spoon, mini marshmallows and cinnamon sticks.  A cute gift to make and to give.



Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Shape Up Snowman Accessories, Everyday Treats, Tremendous Treats: Christmas
  • Paper:  DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI Shape Up Snowman Die
  • Other:  Tea Tin, Copics, Chalk, Twine
  • Size:  2.5" x 6.0"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!