Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

This is the Christmas card I sent out to family and friends.  I used kraft for the card base and rounded the bottom corners.  Instead of using just one background paper, I picked out a striped and dotted patterned paper and adhered them to the kraft.  I diecut a Postage nestability in Vintage Cream, edging around it in tea dye ink.  I diecut the stockings and stamped them with a brick red ink, added Stickles to the fur and mounted them on foam tape.  I punched the branches and glued them together to create the garland.  I added the sentiment and wrapped a light brown yarn around the bottom.  Merry Christmas!


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Love Lives Here: Holiday, Year of Flowers:  Poinsettia
  • Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, DCWV, The Paper Company
  • Tools:  Postage Nestabilities, PTI Love Lives Here: Holiday Die Collection, Corner Rounder, Martha Stewart Branch Punch
  • Other:  Yarn, Stickles
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!