This idea is from a PTI Make It Monday (#35) showing us how to create washi tape. I have to admit, I never heard of this type of tape until I saw it on Nichole's blog. The technique uses double sided tape, layered with tissue paper and then stamped with any design/image you choose. For this card I decided to make the card base white and I edged around it with a bit of orange ink. I used one inch Scor-Tape to create my tape and stamped it with polka dots in yellow, red and orange. I rounded the corners at the bottom of the card, stamped the sentiment and added the twine.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics, Harvest Berries
- Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Twine, Scor-Tape, Tissue Paper
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!