Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas from Dallas

No, not the city, the dog! lol  Someone asked me to make them a Christmas card from their dog....so she showed me a picture of her dog and it sort of looked like this stamp.  She also wanted his name, Dallas, on the front of the card, along with a gold star.  I used Kraft for the card base and topped it with the red/white polka dot paper.  I stamped the dog on Vintage Cream and put it on a layer of green.  I added the stars, cut with gold foil paper and mounted on coasters; I wanted them to look like they were tumbling down the card.  I cut "Dallas" using my new PTI alphabet die and added the gold cording on the spine.  The card looked a little empty so I added two colors of green branches to make it look more festive.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Stylish Sentiments: Holiday, 2008 Holiday Tag Collection; Inkadinkadoo Dogs
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream; DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI Alphabet Die, Star Nestabilities, Deckled Rectangles Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Branch Punch
  • Other:  PTI Coasters, Gold Cording, Ribbon
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!