Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Hanukkah!

Back in July when the Tranquility Trilogy stamp set was released, Nichole made a beautiful Hanukkah with it, and I knew I was going to make one too!  I used Enchanted Evening for the card base and rounded the corners.  I cut out the triangles and stamped them with a design, overlapped them to form the Star of David,  placing silver balls on each point.  The star was adhered with pop up dots to a piece of white cardstock, with score lines on the top and bottom of the sentiment (which I made on the computer).  I added the silver cording as the final step.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tranquility Trilogy
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky, Stamper's Select White
  • Tools:  PTI Two Triangles Dies, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Silver Balls, Cording
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!