Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday - 60th

I used Harvest Gold for the card base and all of the other patterned paper is from Stampin' Up.  The sunflower vase is colored with Copics and mounted on nestabilities; the larger shape was backed with coaster for support and raised higher than the card.  This gives the card some added dimension and it's no longer your normal A2 size card.  The two strips with the sentiment were made with edgeabilities; I tied ribbon around the strips and added the sentiment that was made on the computer.  The 60 is from a sizzlet tied with twine, and I added the two gold designs in the upper corners.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Autumn Abundance
  • Paper:  PTI Harvest Gold, Stampin' Up
  • Tools:  Classic Scallop Edgeabilities, Labels Twenty Two Nestabilities, Tiny Tags Die, Sizzlet Numbers
  • Other:  Twine, Ribbon, Anita's Stickers, Copics, PTI Coasters
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!