This card uses a new series from PTI called "cover plates" - this is the Quatrefoil Cover Plate. I just love this design and expect to get a lot of use from it. I used Spring Moss for the card base and then topped it with the quatrefoil die also cut in Spring Moss. I colored the flowers with Copics and added silver micro beads to the centers. I cut a strip of Sweet Blush and stamped the sentiment. It's been a long time since I put a bow on a card and I think it looks perfect!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI In Bloom, Flower Fusion #9
- Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Sweet Blush
- Tools: PTI Cover Plate: Quatrefoil Die
- Other: Copics, Sweet Blush Satin Ribbon, Martha Stewart Micro Beads
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!