Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday To You!

One of my recent favorite purchases from PTI has been Tag Sale 5 - I really used it a lot this month (I'll post Christmas tags I made with it later in the week).  When I saw a card on Melissa Bickford's blog using this tag, I knew I wanted to make a similar card.  I used white for the card base and topped it with solid pink and then a patterned flower pink paper.  I stamped the flower and sentiment on the tag, edged around it with light pink and adhered it to the doily with pop up dots.  I added a gem to the flower center and outlined the flower with glitter.  The last steps were adding the ribbon and twine.  Happy Birthday Sue-z!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #9, Flower Fusion #6
  • Paper:  DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #5, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Doily, Ribbon, Glitter, Twine, Gem
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!