Monday, December 26, 2011

Snowflakes Sparkle...

I think one of the best PTI purchases I made this year was the In The Meadow stamp set and matching dies.  What a wonderful set with so many options!  This is the Christmas card I made for my parents.  I used Spring Rain for the card base and stamped it with snowflakes, adding silver Stickles to each one.  I made the drifts of snow by ripping paper and outlined them with glitter.  I diecut the trees, ran them through the Cuttlebug using PTI's Woodgrain Impression Plate and sprayed them with pearl Glimmer Mist.  The sledder is diecut twice, once with Blueberry Sky cardstock and once with coaster for support.  I added the pompom to the hat, dew drops to the sentiment and a bit of twine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI In The Meadow, Shape Up Snowman Accessories
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Blueberry Sky
  • Tools:  PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate, In The Meadow Silhouettes Die Collection, Tag Trio Nestabilities
  • Other:  PTI Coaster, Twine, Stickles, Martha Stewart Glitter, Pompom, Dew Drops
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!