Friday, December 22, 2017

I Hope Santa Spoils You Rotten (#3)...

Did I mention how much fun this set is to create things with?

I started by taking a piece of white cardstock and stenciling the background with a brick wall, using a soft grey color ink. I picked the little elf that's sitting down, die-cut him in white cardstock, stamped the image in black ink and colored him with Copic markers.

I added the rug, die-cut in Hawaiian Shores cardstock and the presents, both die-cut in white cardstock and colored with Copics. The sentiment is stamped in black ink. I placed the completed panel on a Pure Poppy cardstock card base. The elf and gifts are on foam tape. I added glitter to the hat and his little cuffs and pink chalk to his cheeks and ears.

There was too much space at the top and I ended up die-cutting and coloring holly leaves to place across the card. I placed each of them on foam tape for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  MFT Santa's Elves, Merry Christmoose
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink:  PTI Soft Stone; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  C3, BG15, BG49, E23, E30, G24, R24, R29, T1 
  • Dies:  MFT Santa's Elves, Merry Christmoose
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Glitter; MFT English Brick Wall Stencil; Chalk
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute, (as are so many of the others that you have made)! Have to say, your cards have been my greatest inspiration this season - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you're enjoying my projects and they're giving you inspiration!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!