And here's the last of the repeating sentiment cards I made.
I added a layer of green and scarlet colored pattern paper on top of a white cardstock card base. On a panel of white cardstock, I stamped the sentiment in two different colors of ink - Scarlet Jewel and Ripe Avocado, which match the pattern paper. Again, the Misti was a big help with this!
The bell is die-cut in white cardstock, stamped with black ink and colored with Copic markers. I placed it on foam tape and added a silver star to the middle. Quick and easy cards to make!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas; MFT Jingle All The Way
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Holiday Cheer
- Ink: PTI Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: C3, N4, R59, YG95
- Dies: PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas
- Other: Foam Tape; Metal Star
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Love this card! Will definitely be casing a few for next year.
ReplyDelete