Here's another one of the cards I made using the Dashing Deer set and I'm still hooked on using this snow drift stencil!
On white cardstock, using a stencil, I created the snow drifts with Blueberry Sky ink. The sky was made by rubbing it with Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky inks. Next, I took a snow stencil and spread pearlescent embossing paste on it. I really like the shiny look it gives.
The animals were die-cut in white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Each of them is placed on foam tape for dimension. I added the spots on the deer with a white gel pen. The sentiment is stamped in black ink and the panel adhered to a Blueberry Sky cardstock card base.
I thought a little sprig would be a nice addition above the sentiment and die-cut it in white cardstock, colored it with Copics and placed it on foam tape.
Card Details:
- Stamps: MFT Dashing Deer; PTI Ways To Say: Merry Christmas
- Paper: PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain; Versafine Onyx Black
- Copics: B95, BG13, E35, E42, G24, N4, R24, R29, V15, W1, W3
- Dies: MFT Dashing Deer
- Tools: MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil; Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil
- Other: Pearlescent Embossing Powder; Foam Tape; Gel Pen
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Sweet card, Lainey - beautifully coloured, and the white gel "spots" on the Dear is a great touch!
ReplyDelete