This is the tag I exchanged with my craft group - each year we all make tags to give each other.
I wanted to use a different tag than the one I used for the other holiday tags I made so pulled out Tag Sale #6, which I haven't used yet. I used Vintage Cream cardstock on the back of the tag, green polka dot on the front, and sandwiched it with a piece of coaster for support.
I diecut the base of the ornament in Vintage Cream cardstock and added the snowflake layer on top, cut in gold wrapping paper. I attached the bow top and placed the ornament on foam tape for dimension.
I die cut the banner in Vintage Cream, stamped "merry christmas" in Versamark and sprinkled it with gold embossing powder and used my heat gun to emboss it.
I added the pearls all over the ornament and banner with cream Pearl Pen. I punched a hole in the bottom of the tag and threaded it with gold cording and gold bell and added the gold ribbon through the top.
Project Details:
- Stamps: PTI Holiday Button Bits
- Paper: PTI Vintage Cream; DCWV
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #6 Die, Fabulous Frames Die; Memory Box Classic Ornament, Snowflake Ornament, Bow Crisp; Heat Gun; Crop-A-Dile
- Other: Gold Paper; Pearl Pen; Embossing Powder; PTI Coaster, Bell; Foam Tape; Gold Thread
- Tag Size: 2-1/4" x 4-1/8"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!