This is another set I got a couple months ago and haven't had a chance to use - I really can't wait until the holidays are over so I can get back on track!
I used white for the card base and added a layer of Spring Rain cardstock that I ran through the Cuttlebug using a Darice "clouds" embossing folder. I stamped white ink over the blue clouds to soften up the blue and give them more of a "cloud" image.
I used my snow drift dies to cut the green hills behind the fence. I die cut the clouds and stamped the sentiment, placing the larger cloud on foam tape for dimension. I die cut the sun in Lemon Tart cardstock and stamped it with Mango Madness ink.
The fence is a die cut placed over top of the hills. I found a pack of Jolee's flowers and thought they looked nice on the fence to complete the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Heart-2-Heart #6
- Paper: PTI Spring Rain, Lemon Tart; Amuse Polka Dot
- Tools: PTI Heart-2-Heart #6 Die, In The Meadow Die Collection; Memory Box Picket Fence; Darice Clouds Embossing Folder
- Other: Jolee's Stickers
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!